Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And the winner is...

The random number according to Random.org is:

Here are your random numbers:

11 

Timestamp: 2008-10-08 04:00:54 UTC

The winner is: Shelly Burns who said

The book that I would most like to read is Sign of the Cross. I also read and loved The DaVinci Code...saw the movie, though. I even picked up Angels and Demons when I heard it was to become a movie...loved it too!

Congratulations Shelly! I've sent an email, but if you don't get it, please contact me by all means!

Thanks to everyone who helped publicize my giveaway and left comments. I really enjoyed hearing which books sounded most interesting to people. I hope that you will all continue to read my blog and leave comments when you find the books I've reviewed interesting! Every blogger needs encouragement. : )

No comments: