Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Self-Improvement Starts NOW!

In addition to participating in Book Bloggers Appreciation Week, I am also working on the 100 Push Ups training program. You can find the website here. You do an initial push up test to see where you start. I am sadly(but predictably) on Level 1. After you identify your initial level, you work on your level, doing pushups three times a week for 6 weeks total. I just started--I am on week 1. I'm just beginning my 100 Push Up journey. If you'd like to join me in my pursuit, leave a comment, a link to your blog, and blog about it, too! We can all become stronger and healthier together!

I'm also working on the President's Challenge. You can find that website here. This is a way to track your activity online. If you complete 6 weeks worth of daily activities, you are eligible for a Bronze Award. I'm working on the basic Active Lifestyle program. I've been spending entirely too much time sitting on my couch book blogging, writing letters, watching television, and crocheting. Again, if you're participating, leave a message. I'd love to find other people who are working on these programs, too!

No comments: